Tuesday 17 March 2015

Mojo required...Apply within!

Oh dear....what happened? Mojo...or rather lack of it! I was all ready to produce some awesome work, feeling totally inspired by World Book Day and then.....Nothing, nada, zero, zip...blank spaces filled my head instead and I couldn't even put pen to paper.

After 3 weeks of creative nothingness, technical misfortunes and the desire to eat my own
body-weight in chocolate, I finally managed to get my backside into gear and make a little
pattern that I actually think is ok...

 
I really like the background with its newspaper texture and although I wasn't intending on using pink at all, I think it adds a nice pop of colour.
 
I guess every creative person suffers with 'mojoitus' at various times...it totally sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment